Sunday, February 24, 2013

Booked Suppliers

Our wedding is set on May 2014, but as early as now, I want to book all the majors suppliers. First because I'm excited (I don't deny it naman) and second, because of the price lock. This is the first thing that I learned from my fellow b2b's in GT and w@w. Since majority of the suppliers will most likely increase their rates in 2014 (again), it would be beneficial for us to book them while they still have their 2013 (or 2012) rates.

Here's the list of our (booked) suppliers:

Caterer: 
Purpledish - I got a very good rate from Chef V. Plus the food is great! Sayang lang he didn't give me a free cake.

Here are some of the pics from our FT last January:

soup

dessert (cake + pastries)
nakain na namin yung food namin kaya nakipicture na lang. haha!

mock set up by Stylento

Photographer: 
Pictratto - booked them during Feb bridal fair at SMX. We got them for 15k only. Full wedding coverage, 2-3 photographers, prenup (fusion), 10 prints. They are the cheapest na during the fair but their works are really good. What a steal di ba?

Rings: 
Suarez -we originally plan to buy our wedding rings in Ongpin para mura. But we saw a very nice ring from Suarez with only 1k deposit so book them on the spot (SMX fair din). The rings come with a free diamond each and engraving. We also got a free cake slicer (with engraving din). Yey!

Here's our ring (from Suarez website):

I asked them to make the YG matte instead. Free naman daw ipa-customize.

Venue:
Alpadi Estate - pencil booked them for our May 2014 wedding. Will do an ocular first with the churches of Antipolo before confirming the booking.

The entire place can accommodate up to 300 guests. And since we only have 150 guests, perfect talaga to. I grabbed some pics from Alpadi's website:

the venue is perfect for my vintage garden wedding!
covered area malapit sa bangin


Church:
OLA in Marikina - calendar for 2014 weddings will open on May 2013 pa.
St. Therese Church in Masinag - haven't visited the place yet. Sana makaramdam ako ng this is it feeling.

To book:
Videographer
HMUA

Hopefully, I can book all the major suppliers by March. So I can start with our Save the Date and invitations na rin. Excited ako, eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment